Sunday, November 23, 2008

and then it happened

fellow travelers, those to be and casual readers,
as i write this, am still astounded at the fact that i finally got myself to put down thoughts about something i am immensely fond of...treading grounds of new places, discovered already and not,my life blood and what keeps me sane in the midst of the madness, traveling! a journey of sorts it has been,but with good encouragement, the desire to relive otherwise unexplainable feelings and more,here i am!

i don't claim to be a know-all on any of the places i visit, but what i would like to do,is share my experiences, plac
es through my eyes and a glimpse into how i see it, be it through food, people, thoughts etc.

so here's to recounting my tales of soils that i have walked upon and you sharing your thoughts and feelings on those you that you have.....


let the journey begin...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Extraordinarily good,u itchy feet!!

kimba said...

yay! div... looking forward to all your journeys...